Monday, August 1, 2011

It's August, and that means a NEW IDEA BOOK!!!

I am so excited about our new Close To My Heart Idea Book!!!!  It is available today.  If you'd like one, please email me and I'll send or deliver one to you.  I want to let you know about some exciting changes in the new Idea Book:
  • My Reflections paper packets are now $9.95!
  • Background and Texture paper is now made of CARDSTOCK!
  • Some of the stamps sets have REDUCED prices.  D-Size stamp sets are now $17.95
  • The BEST new product is our CRICUT cartridge:  Art Philosophy!  


CREATE HANDCRAFTED ARTWORK IN A SNAP WITH OUR CRICUT®
Art Philosophy cartridge! Simply plug the cartridge into your Cricut®* Personal Electronic Cutter machine (sold at retail stores) and you’re ready to cut any of the 700 shapes, ranging from elegant rosettes and lace to trendy gift boxes and banners!

You’ll also receive three My Acrylix® D-size stamp sets as well as three sets of 9" × 12" Dimensional Elements that work in tandem with the cartridge. On top of that, numerous My Acrylix stamp sets in the Idea Book pair wonderfully with images on the Cricut® cartridge.



We are also unveiling a new Stamp of the Month Program.  Now, all you need to do is purchase $50 in products, and receive the Stamp of the Month for only $5.  In celebration of the new Stamp of the Month Program, you will also receive A-Typed for FREE.




No comments:

Post a Comment