Monday, September 19, 2011

Halloween cards

It's been a while since I've posted, and that's because I've been busy crafting. This weekend I made some Halloween cards that we'll be doing at our Card Club this week and next. Over the next few days, I'll be posting the different cards I've made. If you would like to join us, please let me know.

My club dates are Friday, September 23th and Thursday, September 29th.

I hope you like the first ones. I've made two versions of the same card. In both cards, you could add some chocolate nuggets inside the fold.








Supplies used:
-Mischief My Reflections, level 2
-Backdrop--Charmed stamp set
-Sunset, Goldrush, Autumn Terracotta, and black stamp pads
-black detail embossing powder
-Close To My Heart Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge

On the second card, instead of the orange tones, I used Pear and Gypsy (purple) cardstock





You can order any of the papers or stamps on my Website

~Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment