Monday, August 20, 2012

Cricut Artiste with Clementine paper

Every new catalog, I participate in a great swap with many talented ladies.  This time, I wanted to make a card with the Cricut Artiste.  It was so easy to do.  After I selected the card I wanted, I selected the envelope that coordinated with the card.





Now, if you've worked with the Cricut cards and envelopes before, you'd know that the envelope size was always a challenge.  You would have a guess and check to see if it would fit.  That NOT true with the new Artiste.  With the Artiste cartridge, select your card size, and then the envelope size automatically is adjusted to work with the card.  No more guessing!

The card was made with the Clementine paper packet and some of the burlap ribbon.  Even the bow was cut out using the Cricut!!!  Such a fun card to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment