Sunday, August 18, 2013

Dream Pop Card Workshop

It's been a while since I've done a card workshop, so I'm really excited about this one.  We will be using the Dream Pop paper packet (it was a special a few months ago, and is not available).  We will make 10 cards and envelopes, two of each design.  Yes, I said envelopes!!!  If you'd like to make some, I have a great new gadget that will make it so easy.

Papers will be cut for you and all the supplies needed will be provided.  All you really need to bring is scissors, adhesive and your paper cutter.  (You never know if you want to trim something.)

Cost of the workshop is $15 and you can choose from Thursday, August 29th at 7pm or Saturday, September 7th at 10am.  Please RSVP by Tuesday, August 27th.  Workshops take place in my Stamp Studio.

Hope to see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment