Sunday, August 2, 2015

August....Means NEW Products

Hello Friends,

I am so excited to share with you some of the new products from Close To My Heart. This year, you can order some of the new products before the new Annual Inspirations is even out! I want to share the Zoe paper packet and .... (drum roll, please!) the new Cricut Arstistry.
If you would like to order any of the new products:  Zoe, Zoe embellishments or the the Cricut Artistry, you will find an open Gathering (aka party!!) on my website. At the end of the month, I will have a drawing to find out who is the hostess for that party, and therefore earns FREE hostess gifts.  All you need to do is join my party. There is no minimum order amount.
Cricut Artistry Collection

 Zoe Paper Packet
Zoe Paper Packet

 'Zoe Scrapbooking Workshop on the Go
Zoe Scrapbooking Workshop on the Go

No comments:

Post a Comment