Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Christmas Card Workshop


If you got my newsletter, then you noticed that I noted the wrong dates for my workshops...Sorry!!  Let's get started on the Christmas cards!!

The actual dates for my Christmas Card workshops are:
  • Friday, November 15th at 7:30 pm
  • Saturday, November 16th at 1pm
    • Please RSVP by Wednesday, Nov 13th
  • Saturday, November 30th at 10am
    • Please RSVP by Wednesday November 27th
I've tried to have a variety of dates and times available for you.  Here's the details for the cards: 
  • we'll make 20 cards, 4 of each of the 5 different designs
  • all papers and embellishments will be provided
  • Paper will be cut ahead of time.
  • All you need to bring is your favorite adhesive, paper trimmer, and scissors
  • Cost:  $25






No comments:

Post a Comment